- Covert -
- 1 SMALL BROWN ONION, FINELY CHOPPED
- 4 LARGE POTATOES (APPROX 200G EACH)
- 100G BROCCOLI FLORETS
- 1 SMALL CARROT, FINELY CHOPPED
- 100G CORN KERNELS
- 1/3 CUP CHOPPED HAM, OPTIONAL
- 2 TBSP CHOPPED PARSLEY
- 1 CUP GRATED EXTRA TASTY CHEESE
- 1/3 CUP SOUR CREAM
- SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Place the potatoes on a lined baking tray and prick with a skewer a couple of times. Bake for 75 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, cook the onion in a little oil in a non-stick frying pan for 2-3 minutes, add the broccoli and carrot and then continue cooking for 3-4 minutes until softened, being sure not to brown. Stir through the corn, ham (if using) and parsley then remove from heat.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and allow to cool slightly then slice in half. Scoop out the flesh, being careful not to break through the skin.
- Mix together the scooper potato, broccoli mix, half the cheese and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the cavities of the potatoes and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes of until golden. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then serve with a simple salad if desired.
- NOTE - Add can omit ham, or try adding a can of tuna or pink salmon.
- DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION