- Buried -
- 1/4 RED ONION, FINELY CHOPPED
- 400G FIRM WHITE FISH FILLETS (EG LING, FLATHEAD)
- SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- 2 AVOCADOS, ROUGHLY MASHED
- 50G RED CAPSICUM, CHOPPED
- 2 TBSP CHOPPED CORIANDER
- 1 TBSP WHOLE EGG MAYONNAISE
- SQUEEZE LIME JUICE
- 4 FLOUR TORTILLAS
- 2 TOMATOES, SEEDED AND CHOPPED
- 1 TBSP ROUGHLY CHOPPED CORIANDER
- 1 CARROT, ROUGHLY GRATED
- 1 BABY BEETROOT, ROUGHLY GRATED
- CORIANDER SPRIGS, TO SERVE
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook fish for 5-8 minutes or until cooked through and golden then remove from the heat and keep warm. Flake into large pieces.
- Mix together the avocado, capsicum, red onion, coriander, mayonnaise and lime juice. Season.
- Mix together the tomato and coriander.
- Warm the tortillas and spread with avocado. Top with carrot and beetroot along with the flaked fish. Spoon over tomato and coriander. Squeeze on a little more lime juice, roll up and serve with extra coriander if desired.
- NOTE - Substitute chicken instead of fish, try adding a small can of black eye kidney beans to the tomato and coriander mixture for an extra hit of protein.
- DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION