- Sneaky -
- 1 BROWN ONION, FINELY CHOPPED
- 350G FETTUCCINE
- 400G CHICKEN MINCE
- 50G ZUCCHINI, GRATED
- 1/4 CUP CHOPPED BASIL
- 1/3 CUP BREADCRUMBS
- 300ML CREAM
- 3/4 CUP GRATED PARMESAN
- 75G BABY ROCKET
- SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain, then set aside.
- Mix together chicken mince, half the onion, zucchini, sweet potato, basil, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Shape into 20 small meatballs.
- Cook meatballs in a large non-stick frying pan with a little oil until browned and cooked through. Remove, drain on a paper towel and keep warm.
- Add a little more oil to pan, cook remaining oil until softened, then add cream and cook for a few minutes until thickened slightly. Add parmesan, cook for a minute then add the pasta to the pan, along with the rocket and meatballs. Toss to coat in the sauce then remove from the heat when the rocket has wilted and meatballs are fully cooked through.
- Serve immediately topped with a little extra parmesan if desired.
- NOTE - substitute 400g lean turkey mince (available in supermarkets)
- DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION