- Stealthy -
- 2 brown onions – chopped
- 4-6 gluten-free sausages
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves – chopped
- 1L beef broth/stock
- ½ sprig rosemary
- 1 small sweet potato – chopped
- ½ butternut pumpkin – chopped
- 2 carrots – chopped
- Handful mushrooms – quartered (optional)
- ¼ bunch parsley – stalks finely chopped and leaves roughly chopped
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 160C.
- In a oven proof dish (or use a fry pan for the first stage) heat the oil on a medium heat, add the parsley stalks, garlic, onion and sausages.
- Cook the sausages until golden, then remove from the heat.
- Add the broth, rosemary and veggies (except the mushrooms). Pop into the oven for 30 mins.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for a further 20 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Carefully transfer the broth/liquid from the casserole dish into a large fry pan.
- Pop the heat on high whilst stirring often, allowing the sauce to reduce and thicken over time. This will allow the flavours to intensify and the sauce to become more gravy-like.
- Return the reduction to the dish and add the parsley. Season and serve.
- This recipe forms a part of our new multi-meal e-book with Scott Gooding. To download your free copy today, head to www.secretserve.com.au/multi-meals