- Incognito -
Sizzling Steak Fajitas
- 400g beef strips
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp paprika (optional)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- salt & cracked black pepper
- 150g red capsicum, cut into strips
- 150g green capsicum, cut into strips
- 8 flour tortillas
- To serve - Cos lettuce leaves, Chopped tomato, Coriander leaves and Sour cream
- Place the beef strips in a large bowl and add the spices, lime juice, oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and set aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat a stovetop grill over high heat. Brush with some extra oil and cook the meat in batches until well browned and slightly charred. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Add the onion and capsicum to the grill. Sauté the vegetables until golden brown and tender. Add the beef back to the grill and toss to combine with the vegetables.
- Warm the tortillas through, then serve topped with salad extras (above), steak mixture, coriander leaves and a dollop of sour cream.
- NOTE - This dish also works well with chicken and seafood such as prawns or firm white fish.
- DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION