- Magdalena Roze's -
- 2 LARGE DESIREE POTATOES (SCRUBBED)
- 1 ZUCCHINI
- 1 RED ONION
- 1 HANDFUL ROUGHLY CHOPPED PARSLEY
- 2 TBSP VEGETABLE OIL
- 3 TBSP KETCHUP TO SERVE
- Grate the potato and zucchini into a bowl (leave the skins of the potatoes on for extra flavour and nutrients.)
- Peel and thinly slice the onion, and add this to the bowl along with the parsley, salt and pepper. Give the ingredients a good mix and squeeze out any excess liquid into a separate bowl.
- Heat two non-sticky frying pans with a little oil and place half the mixture into each pan. Push down the sides and cook on high heat for 2 minutes. Then turn down to a medium heat and cook for 4 minutes each side.
- Carefully give the potato cakes a flip every couple of minutes to check the colour and, more importantly, to impress any onlookers! When cooked, cut into triangles and serve with ketchup.
- DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION