- Darren Robertson's -
- 500G BEEF MINCE
- 80G BREAD CRUMBS
- 80G CURRANTS
- 1 MEDIUM WHITE ONION (PEELED AND FINELY SLICED)
- 1 TSP GRATED GARLIC
- 50G PINE NUTS (TOASTED)
- 1 TSP HONEY
- 2 EGGS
- 1 HANDFUL CHOPPED FLAT PARSLEY
- SALT & PEPPER
- HALF A LEMON CUT INTO TWO WEDGES (TO SERVE)
- Preheat a chargrill on high heat. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mix into your preferred shape or size. Little oval shapes are pretty easy and 60g golf ball sized pieces will give you around 12 rissoles.
- On the hot chargrill, cook the rissoles for around 5 - 6 minutes, turning occasionally. Insert a metal skewer to check that they're cooked. If it comes out hot, they're ready to go.
- Rest them for a few minutes and then serve in a bowl with lemon wedges.
- DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION